thats what i was saying it looks too big to be just one place and i dont understand how they could build buildings for future use without knowing what is gonna be up there?
According to the the Wise Co. IDA those buildings are shell buildings - being built with the hope someone will lease them.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
thats what i was saying it looks too big to be just one place and i dont understand how they could build buildings for future use without knowing what is gonna be up there?
The Asian Cafe is NOT one of those buildings across from Goody's! I have found out that the Asian Cafe is going in the small triangular lot where the Gas Station was originally supposed to go, they haven't even started on their building.
And the most concrete evidence I can get on the other buildings across from Goody's is one is going to be Golden Corral and when I asked this high ranking official if it was true he said it will be buffet style dining and it ain't Ryan's. Take that for what you will. The only other rumors I have heard are that Ruby Tuesday's is coming in they just have decided on an outparcel yet.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the most concrete evidence I can get on the other buildings across from Goody's is one is going to be Golden Corral </div></div>
A member of the Wise Co IDA told me those are all vacant - no renters/prospects yet. Since GC builds their buildings to spec, I'm not feeling too confident they're going in one of these shells. Ultimately we'll have to wait until some official announcements are made.
Why can't they just put up signs like they used to: "Future Home of... " [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
That would help wouldn't it and end all the "rumors". Golden Corral may be coming in but you are right, it might not be one of those buildings and might be on another parcel. Everybody thought the Asian Cafe was one of them too but that wasn't true, it is on a completely diffrent lot!
Until I see it come through the property transfers or a sign on the building itself, I don't put too much into the "rumors".
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
good point those signs would be helpful and end all spec
I think we need a good oriental massage parlor. Half price happy endings.
GO VOLS
中文(繁體)
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks